Our monthly round-up for March 2017 of new and upcoming bars including bar news.
- Stanley’s, a Wes Anderson themed cocktail bar has opened in Darlinghurst. 79 Stanley St, Darlinghurst, Sydney
- The Palm Royale in Melbourne brings a taste of Cuba with cocktails on tap and bar bites. 438 Church St, Richmond, Melbourne
- The Melbourne Whisky Room has opened above Whisky and Alement in Melbourne, an intimate whisky bar offering independent bottlings. Upstairs, 270 Russell St, Melbourne
- Kokomo Canberra is coming soon to the capital city occupying the space that was Tongue & Groove. Canberra Centre, 1 Genge St, Canberra
- Located next to Stanley’s and The Long Goodbye, the mafia-themed Johnny Fontane’s Bar is a cigars, cocktails and Chicago Deep Dish bar. 77 Stanley Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney
- Shirt Bar Barangaroo is the new younger sibling to Shirt Bar Sydney, a cafe, shirt bar and cocktail and whisky bar in one. 7a 100, Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, Sydney
- You’ll find deconstructed gin and tonic at the newly-opened Tipsy Bull in Canberra, a restaurant and bar in Braddon. 2/5 Lonsdale St, Braddon, Canberra
- Biff Tannin’s has opened in Melbourne bringing a cellar door wine experience as well as an extensive range of whiskies from around the globe. u5/601 Sydney Rd, Brunswick Melbourne
- Located in the Sydney CBD in an art deco heritage listed building, The Carter is a venue with three bars and two restaurants spread over three levels. 16 O’Connell Street, Sydney
Photo of Zephyr Bar by Cocktails & Bars – © Copyright: All rights reserved.