Our monthly round-up for June 2016 of new and upcoming bars including bar news.
- Previously known as Zanzibar in Newtown, Websters Bar has (re-)opened in Sydney as an industrial style street bar sitting below the existing 1920s bourbon bar and 1950s backyard rooftop bar. 323 King Street, Newtown, Sydney
- Speakeasy style bar BRKLYN (not to be confused with BRKLYN in Manly) has opened in Adelaide’s east end bringing together a bar with a music venue, retail outlet and barbershop under the same roof. 260-262 Rundle St, Adelaide, South Australia
- As reported earlier, Tex-Mex restaurant and bar, El Camino Cantina has now opened at the Rocks in Sydney with more than 200 tequilas and mezcals. 18 Argyle St, The Rocks, Sydney
- Soon to open, Heyday bar in Woollongong will be a late night lounge bar based on the Hollywood golden era. Ground Floor, 270 Crown St, Wollongong
- Step down into a Japanese underground den at Suke Suke, a small bar with a focus on whisky, an extensive gin collection, sake and Canberra region wines. UnderGround, Verity Lane (Enter via alleyway), Sydney Building, Canberra
- Bluzou Vodka Bar in Perth has a focus on, you guessed it, vodka. A succinct vodka cocktail menu sits alongside a collection of vodkas served with housemade falernum, infused vodkas. You can also choose your own style of Martini. Basement, 26 Queen St, Perth
- Also in Perth, Late Night Valentine has opened at the former site of Luxe Bar, combining a cocktail bar with a nightclub, and amphitheatre and a basement bar. 446 Beaufort Street, Highgate Perth, WA
- A little further afield, Nant Whisky Bar has opened within a hotel in a rainforest in Kuala Kuala Lumpur’s western suburbs. Golf Resort Saas, The Saujana Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Opening a new cocktail bar soon? Contact us here.