Our monthly round-up for January-February 2017 of new and upcoming bars including bar news.
- Hyatt Regency Sydney is launching a new rooftop bar, Zephyr Bar with views over Sydney and cocktails that include barrel aged vermouth and sous-vide infusions. 161 Sussex St, Sydney
- It may be more of an urban beer bar and bites kind of venue but Hopscotch Melbourne has DIY cocktail kits. 4/2 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Melbourne
- Occupying the old Simon Johnson site at Pyrmont, Edition Book Bar is a book shop, cafe and cocktail bar in one. 181 Harris Street, Pyrmont, Sydney
- From the Dixon Hospitality Group comes Untied Rooftop Bar perched high above Barangaroo with a laid back FNQ/Australiana vibe. Rooftop, level 4, Exchange Place, 400 Barangaroo Ave, Barangaroo, Sydney
- You’ve heard of Absinthe Salon in Sydney, Melbourne has its own Absinthesalon Melbourne bar dedicated to the green fairy. 82 Rose St, Fitzroy, Melbourne
- Opening in February is NOLA Smokehouse and Bar from the team of The Swinging Cat in Sydney. Barangaroo Tower 1, 200 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo, Sydney
- From Lotus Dining Group comes Papa Bo Min is a casual eatery serving Pan-Asian dishes with a strong cocktail focus. Grosvenor Place, 225 George St, Sydney
- In late 2016, Starward /New World Distillery relocated to Port Melbourne which means it has a shiny new bar where you can enjoy whisky libations. 50 Bertie St, Port Melbourne
Opening a new cocktail bar soon? Contact us here.