Our first monthly update of new and upcoming bars including bar news.
- Easy Eight, by the team behind Sydney’s Mojo Record Bar has opened in the same laneway as The Barber Shop and The Baxter Inn bringing cocktails and an eclectic diner menu to Sydney’s CBD. 152-156 Clarence St, Sydney
- Jangling Jack’s is a new neighbourhood bar in Sydney’s Potts Point with cocktails based on classics and a food menu that includes JJ’s signature Fried Chicken. 175 Victoria Street, Potts Point.
- Sydney’s CBD is about to get a new bar when PS40, by bartenders Michael Chiem and Thor Bergquist, the duo behind PS Soda is set to open in approximately a month’s time. 40 King Street, Sydney.
- Keep an eye out for Lot 1 Sydney when they add a vodka bar early in 2016 18 – 20 York Street, Sydney
- The Lobo Plantation crew will be opening Kittyhawk in early 2016, a new cocktail bar at the former site of Bondys and the Bull and Bear. Aurora Place, 16 Phillip Lane, Sydney
- The Bolt Hole has opened in Byron Bay, an eco-friendly bar with whisky, cocktails, beer in cans and slow cooked BBQ. 9 Fletcher St, Byron Bay
- Melbourne has a new themed bar. George’s Bar by the owners of Laundry Bar is dedicated to Seinfeld’s George Costanza. 120 Johnston St, Fitzroy, Melbourne
- Norsk Dor, an underground Scandinavian inspired drinking and dining inn from the team behind Uncle Ming’s bar in Sydney is set to open soon in 2016. 70 Pitt Street, Sydney
- Island Bar will cease to operate at its current location on Cockatoo Island on February 29 but will move to another location yet to be announced. Sydney
- Set in the heritage-listed building which was a former Apothecaries Hall, The Apo restaurant and bar has opened in Fortitude Valley with the bar under the directions of renowned bartender Pez Collier. Bakery Lane, 90 Ann Street, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
Opening a new cocktail bar soon? Contact us here.
Photo by Cocktails & Bars – © Copyright: All rights reserved.