Our monthly round-up for April 2017 of new and upcoming bars including bar news.
- Perth gets all tiki on a rooftop with Tiki as FK in Northbridge. James St Northbridge, Perth
- Three Bottle Man is a new venue serving all Australian spirits, wines and beer. 1 Bulletin Place Sydney
- A vinyl record bar where you choose your own music and enjoy cocktails and bar food, that’s DeepGroove Newtown. 191 King St, Newtown
- Located beneath Heya Bar in Brisbane, Tiki Tiki Gai brings the whole tiki theme to Fortitude Valley. 351 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
- Whitehart Bar Melbourne is a container bar located in a converted car park serving cocktails with riffs on classic along with craft beer on tap. 22 Whitehart Lane, Melbourne
- Set in an industrial warehouse, Bar No 5 in Alexandria focuses on local spirits, minimisation of waste and local foraging. 5 McCauley St, Alexandria, Sydney
- A lavish basement bar with a focus on vodka. That’s Odessa Bar Sydney, located beneath 1821 Greek restaurant. Basement, 122 Pitt St, Sydney
- Don’t miss our feature article on the newly-opened Absinthesalon Melbourne.
Photo Credit of Absinthesalon Melbourne: Supplied.